Friday, March 25, 2011

Off To My First Convention

Well I hope to escape work this afternoon and head to Kitchener/Waterloo (site of my bed for the weekend) and then Stratford for Hotlead 2011. I want to get in a game tonight, then plan on being there for the whole weekend, through to noon Sunday.

I hope to get my first taste of some rule systems that I have, but have yet to play - "Might of Arms" and "Triumph of the Will" by TooFatLardies; the latter will be my first foray into any TFL rule system.

I also want to get in a game of Impetus, and there's a Pondicherry game Saturday and given my SYW India project, it's a must see for me!

I'm also looking forward to the Bring-and-Buy and venders, it'll be a chance to fondle miniatures in person, rather than always ordering online.

No comments:

Post a Comment